As a member of the cluster you have access to a wealth of new connections and benefits:
- Membership of our new LinkedIn group 'Canterbury Software Cluster' enabling you to link your company and/or individual profile, view other member profiles, and share news, articles and discussions with other members. We will send an invitation to all new members to join the group, or you can search for the group on LinkedIn direct and send in a request to join.
- Invitation to attend monthly networking events and the annual Software Summit enabling you to keep up to date with new technology developments, learn from others experiences, and explore new opportunities. After the events you can network and share your views, problems and solutions with others working in your field.
- Help with finding jobs or staff.
- Membership discount to all events held by member organisations of the NZ Software Alliance which comprises the New Zealand Software Association (NZSA) and Canterbury Software Inc (CSI).
- Information and links to other important technology events in New Zealand.
- Monthly newsletter.
- Special Interest Groups driven by industry demand.
- Opportunity to participate in events, special projects and activities organised by Canterbury Software Cluster.
- Eligible for discounts on products and services organised by Canterbury Software Cluster.
There are several paid and free membership categories to choose from. For more information see Join Us.
July 2013 Event
2 July 2013
2 July 2013
Watch this space for speaker lineup